Saturday, May 16, 2009

Baby, No More!

***WARNING -- There is a bit of gushing in here, so you might want to refrain if that sort of thing involuntarily makes your eyes roll!***
I seriously feel like in the past month or so, Jonah has transformed into this little boy! Where did my baby go??? He's about 11 1/2 months here and it's truly hard to believe that almost a full year has gone by since this sweet kid came into our lives. He absolutely idolizes Jack and Jack has completely exceeded my expectations as the older brother, always so nurturing and protective of Jonah. Just a few milestones to report: Jonah is in the process of getting his 16th tooth, yes you read that right! He is our little shark, boy am I glad the whole nursing thing is behind us! He's also been walking along all the furniture and this month took his first wobbly steps all on his own. He definitely knows mama, and dada, and uses them quite frequently, but just the other day we heard him call for Jack, it sounded more like ACK! It was very cute, and Jack was SOOO excited. We love you bubs, and thank Heavenly Father every day that your a part of our family.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ann said...

What a cutie! Who could resist that smile. These days are the best, until the next step comes along.
Love to all,
Mom/Grandma T.

Mark and Niki said...

Wow 16 teeth...NUTS!! He is so cute, way to go Nate on all the gossip mags! I seriously can't believe our babies are all big! It seems like I was just there when he was it bitty:(

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap! He is so big and so scrumptious! I can't wait to see him in action. 16 teeth????? You know my kids get their first tooth at 13months so I can't even comprehend this info. Both your boys are absolutely darling and I can't wait to see ya'll. Warning Nate....I might hold them hostage and not let them leave :0)

Jonna said...

They grow up way too fast! You feel like you are so frustrated at sleep deprivation, and the next moment they are no longer a baby. Maybe that's why we keep having more...