Sunday, April 19, 2009

Look at those handsome eggs!

Ok, I know I'm a little biased, ok maybe a lot biased. But isn't that the right of a parent?? Here's our shots of the boys Easter morning. Jonah is now 10 1/2 months and Jack is 5 and 3/4. That 3/4 is VERY important around here. We had a great low key Easter. We weren't able to spend it with any family, but we did get together with our friends Heidi and Derek for dinner. The last picture is of Jack and their daughter Addie.




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some very handsome boys if I do say so myself! So flippin' cute and growing up way too fast. Time to have another :0) Heehee. No, you should wait so we can have our next together! Love you. Haha, did you get my late night texts? And by late I mean 9:30! I'm getting old

Jonna said...

You're not biased, they really are cuties!

Kathy said...

I can't believe how fast they are growing up. They are little cuties fo-sure!!

Unknown said...

Those are great pics! They really are hansome eggs.